"You" or "Your" means you as a participant in or as a user of 24CashToday.com's program. "We" or "Our" or "Us" means 24CashToday.com. "Our site" means 24CashToday.com.
All information transmitted, printed or otherwise submitted to 24CashToday.com via this website shall be deemed to be the property of 24CashToday.com and we shall be free to use such information for any lawful purpose as detailed herein.
This site contains links to other sites and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such sites.
We reserve the right to release such information to law enforcement or other governmental officials as we, in our sole and absolute discretion, deem necessary to comply with the law.
Section 1. - Collected Information
We automatically collect and/or track the following:
(1) Web page http headers (home server domain names, IP address, type of client computer, and type of Web browser).
(2) Information knowingly provided by you through on-line forms, registration forms, surveys, and or other entries, such as email addresses, personal, financial or demographic information.
(3) Information, user specific or aggregate, on what pages our visitors access.
(4) The e-mail addresses of visitors that communicate with 24CashToday.com via e-mail.
Section 2. - Use of Data Collected
We use your personal, demographic and profile data to enhance your experience at our site and to enable us to present content we think you might be interested in. We use your contact information to send you information about our company and promotional material from our partners. We may also use your personal, demographic and profile data to improve our site, for statistical analysis, for marketing and promotional purposes, and for editorial or feedback purposes for our advertisers. Information collected by us may be added to our databases and used for future e-mails or postal mailings regarding site updates, new products and services, upcoming events, and/or status of orders placed online.
Section 3. - Disclosure of Data to Third Parties
If you choose to provide personal information, it will be used for the following purposes:
(1) Considering you for an 24CashToday.com account.
(2) Sharing of your information with trusted third parties such as credit bureaus and or other financial service providers as required by law.
(3) For marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest. We reserve the right to share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data we collect to third parties. Any third party we share, rent, sell, or otherwise disclose data to will be carefully prescreened by us, determined by us to be reputable, and will use the personal data for marketing products and services which we determine, in our sole judgment, that you might find of interest.
Section 4. - Your Opt-Out Rights
You may opt-out of receiving communications from us and or our partners by not submitting your information. We also allow you to remove your information from our database. If you remove your information from our database it will no longer be used by us for secondary purposes, disclosed to third parties, or used by us or third parties to send promotional correspondences to you. You can remove your information by sending your request in writing via email to 24CashToday.com. Contact us here.
Section 5. - Your Rights To Your Personal Data
Upon request via postal mail or e-mail, we will provide you a summary of personal information retained by us. We will only send your personal records to your e-mail address or postal address we have on file for you. You may modify, correct, change, or update your personal record or remove your personal record from our database by sending your request in writing via email to us at our contact us area here.
Section 6. - We Do Not Intend To Collect Data From Children
The information and services provided us or our affiliates, sponsors, and advertisers are not intended to be viewed by children (under 18 years old). No information collected from children is knowingly used for any marketing or promotional purposes whatsoever, either inside or outside 24CashToday.com
Section 7. - Our Right To Contact You
Section 8. - Our Right To Change
Section 9. - Our Contact Information
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact us via email sent to us at our contact us area here.